1. Take a break.
2. Stop shaming yourself for your struggle. It is OK not to be OK.
3. Write down 5 things you are grateful for.
4. Tell a loved one how much they mean to you.
5. Talk about your feelings.
6. Read a self-help book.
7. Eat a nutritious meal.
8. Accept your flaws.
9. Take a yoga class.
10. Ask for help when you need it.
11. Journal out your feelings.
12. Write down 5 reasons you love your body.
13. Watch a self-help video on YouTube.
14. Do something that brings you joy.
15. Give yourself a hug.
16. Write down 5 tough times you’ve made it through – remind yourself of your resilience.
17. Move your body.
18. Journal prompt: “What are some things in my life that no longer serve me?”
19. Practice mindfulness.
20. Schedule that first therapy appointment.
21. Write down 5 positive affirmations for yourself.
22. Abstain from alcohol.
23. Get out in nature.
24. Journal prompt: “If it was my love one in this situation, what would I say to them?”. Give yourself some compassion.
25. Write down 5 ways your partner and you could experience more “togetherness.”
26. Buy yourself a bouquet of flowers.
27. Learn a new skill.
28. Write down 5 things you did this week that you’re proud of yourself for.
29. Unsubscribe to email marketing lists you don’t want to keep up with.
30. Put your phone on airplane mode for a few hours.
31. Write yourself a love letter.
32. Take a bubble bath.
33. Practice deep breathing and bring all your awareness to this for 5 minutes.
34. Read a book that brings comfort.
35. Create a playlist of all your favorite songs.
36. Create a vision board.
37. Journal prompt: “What is holding me back from loving myself?”
38. Buy yourself your favorite meal.
39. Take a long shower.
40. Spend some quality time with your loved ones.
41. Write down 5 ways you can add more joy to your life – do the first one.
42. Forgive yourself for a past mistake – you’re human.
43. Call a friend you’ve lost contact with.
44. Journal prompt: “What guidance would my role model give me during this tough period?”
45. Clean out your email inbox.
46. Turn off notifications for an evening.
47. Write down 5 kind things you’ve done for others.
48. Watch a motivational speech on YouTube.
49. If you believe you may have a mental illness, see a counselor or your doctor.
50. Journal prompt: “What are some unresolved issues in my past that I need to start healing from?”
1. Take a break.